"With 15 Years of Experience, This Harvard-Trained Educator Inspires Laughter and Hope!"
- Kevin McCormack, Co-Host, ABC
Reduce Regrets -- In 15 Minutes Or Less!
- Learn how to keep an open heart toward difficulties in the classroom & beyond
- Leverage proven mindful listening & speaking skills
- Revel in the gap between thoughts & words
- Master the "4 Requirements of Mindful Speech” in your classroom & interactions with colleagues & parents
- Implement other mindful management strategies such as positive discipline & the power of mindful humor
- And much more!
3+ Hours of Bonus Content:
With this purchase, you will receive free downloadable audiobooks for each of the following courses (in addition to an audiobook for this course!):
Complimentary consultation and discount for bringing 'Playing Attention' to your school or district. Our virtual and in-person modules can be fully customized to your needs. Call (800) 285-5220 or e-mail us!
- 19 short videos to supercharge retention
- Downloadable podcasts of each lesson to take your learning on the go!
- Downloadable slides with practical take-aways
- Engaging, interactive, & multisensory lessons
- Full lifetime access
- Self-paced lessons that are easy to complete
- Available across all platforms -- including iOS, Windows, & Android
- Satisfaction guaranteed
"Nick Ignites The Mind & Soul!"
- Dr. Jane Foley, Director, Milken Educator Awards
Frequently Asked Questions
"Delivered With Humor & Expertise, These Mindful Supports Are Second-To-None..."
- Mary Lisa Harper, Educational Strategist, MindSpark Learning
Drawing on over ten years of experience as an educator, Nick Mosca empowers people to align mindfulness practices with their interests, reduce stress, and reclaim their lives. Nick is the founder of Personalized Mindfulness, a national wellness company that boosts resilience through cutting-edge workshops, consultations, and keynotes.
Nick also co-hosts on WABC Radio and has presented at Yale University, Squarespace, Open Society Foundations, Columbia University, Harlem Hospital Center, Ridgewood Public Schools, Square, Ronald McDonald House, New York University, mindSpark Learning (formerly Share Fair Nation), The HealthCare Chaplaincy Network, The Milken Scholars Program, the Genesee Valley School District, and the Erie BOCES, among other venues.
Moreover, Nick is the author of Read ‘Em and Sleep: Mindfulness-Based Insomnia Relief and his writing has appeared in Psychology Today and ASCD Express. He is also the elected Research Chairperson of The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor.
Nick holds a Master of Divinity degree from Harvard University where he studied mindfulness and won The Billings Prize for inspiring behavioral change through positive humor. During his undergraduate studies, Nick earned a B.A. in English (Magna Cum Laude) from Georgetown University. He is a member of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD).
During his free time, Nick composes music, runs, and plays baseball.