"With 15 Years of Experience, This Harvard-Trained Presenter Inspires Laughter and Hope!"
- Kevin McCormack, Co-Host, ABC
Lifetime Access To The Following Online Course:
Ever Said Something That You've Regretted?
If you’ve ever said something to a colleague, supervisor, relative, or friend that you’ve later regretted, this course is for you. It will save you days, weeks, and months of aggravation at work and beyond through the power of mindful communication.
Mindful communication is listening and speaking to yourself and others with deep awareness and heart.
Recent scientific research shows that it bolsters community and positive relationships. To this end, you will learn creative best practices that help you access mindful communication and immediately enhance your life.
- Develop a foundational posture of courage
- Learn to keep an open, non-judgmental heart for difficulties that arise
- Leverage mindful listening & speaking with yourself & others
- Revel in the “Mirroring Your Heart” guided visualization
- Appreciate the gap between thoughts & words
- Master the "4 Requirements of Mindful Speech” in your workplace & personal life
3+ Hours of Bonus Content:
With this purchase, you will receive free downloadable audiobooks for each of the following courses (in addition to an audiobook for this course!):
Contact us for a complimentary consultation and discount to bring 'Playing Attention' to your company. Our in-person & virtual modules can be fully customized to your needs. Call (800) 285-5220 or e-mail us.
"Delivered With Humor & Expertise, These Mindful Supports Are Second-To-None..."
- Mary Lisa Harper, Strategist, MindSpark Learning
- 17 short videos to supercharge retention
- Downloadable audiobook of each lesson from this course to take your learning on the go!
- Downloadable slides with practical take-aways
- Engaging, interactive, & multisensory lessons
- Full lifetime access
- Self-paced lessons that are easy to complete
- Available across all platforms -- including iOS, Windows, & Android
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
"Nick Ignites The Mind & Soul!"
- Dr. Jane Foley, Director, Milken Institute
Drawing on over ten years of experience as an educator, Nick Mosca empowers people to align mindfulness practices with their interests, reduce stress, and reclaim their lives. Nick is the founder of Personalized Mindfulness, a national wellness company that boosts resilience through cutting-edge workshops, consultations, and keynotes.
Nick also co-hosts on WABC Radio and has presented at Yale University, Squarespace, Open Society Foundations, Columbia University, Harlem Hospital Center, Ridgewood Public Schools, Square, Ronald McDonald House, New York University, mindSpark Learning (formerly Share Fair Nation), The HealthCare Chaplaincy Network, The Milken Scholars Program, the Genesee Valley School District, and the Erie BOCES, among other venues.
Moreover, Nick is the author of Read ‘Em and Sleep: Mindfulness-Based Insomnia Relief and his writing has appeared in Psychology Today and ASCD Express. He is also the elected Research Chairperson of The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor.
Nick holds a Master of Divinity degree from Harvard University where he studied mindfulness and won The Billings Prize for inspiring behavioral change through positive humor. During his undergraduate studies, Nick earned a B.A. in English (Magna Cum Laude) from Georgetown University. He is a member of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD).
During his free time, Nick composes music, runs, and plays baseball.