"With 15 Years of Experience, This Harvard-Trained Presenter Inspires Laughter and Hope!"
- Kevin McCormack, Co-Host, ABC
Lifetime Access To The Following Online Course:
Mindfulness Doesn't Have To Feel Like A Root Canal...
- Experience fun, scientifically-supported stress-reduction tools for immediate use
- Achieve laser focus, problem-solving, & organizational skills
- Learn personalized mindfulness practices that you actually look forward to!
- 21 engaging videos to enhance your learning
- Downloadable audio of each lesson & slides with practical take-aways
3+ Hours of Bonus Content:
With this purchase, you will receive free downloadable audiobooks for each of the following courses (in addition to an audiobook for this course!):
Ever Said Something That You've Regretted?
This audiobook is for you! It will save you tons of aggravation at work and beyond through the power of mindful communication.
- Learn to keep an open, non-judgmental heart for difficulties that arise
- Leverage mindful listening & speaking with yourself & others
- Appreciate the gap between thoughts & words
- Master the "4 Requirements of Mindful Speech”
Quickly Improve Your Child's Behavior, Academics, & Social/Emotional Learning!
- Learn how to introduce mindfulness as the ultimate superpower
- Leverage our "Superpower Builder Inventory" that helps kids quickly identify their personalized mindfulness practices
- Turn mindfulness practices into games that kids will enjoy
- 21 insightful videos to enhance your learning
- Downloadable audio of each lesson (including audio of bonus courses) to take your learning on the go!
- Downloadable slides with practical take-aways
- Engaging, interactive, & multisensory lessons
- Full lifetime access
- Self-paced lessons that are easy to complete
- Available across all platforms -- including iOS, Windows, & Android
- Satisfaction guaranteed
"Nick Ignites The Mind & Soul!"
- Dr. Jane Foley, Director, Milken Institute
Frequently Asked Questions
Drawing on over ten years of experience as an educator, Nick Mosca empowers people to align mindfulness practices with their interests, reduce stress, and reclaim their lives. Nick is the founder of Personalized Mindfulness, a national wellness company that boosts resilience through cutting-edge workshops, consultations, and keynotes.
Nick also co-hosts on WABC Radio and has presented at Yale University, Squarespace, Open Society Foundations, Columbia University, Harlem Hospital Center, Ridgewood Public Schools, Square, Ronald McDonald House, New York University, mindSpark Learning (formerly Share Fair Nation), The HealthCare Chaplaincy Network, The Milken Scholars Program, the Genesee Valley School District, and the Erie BOCES, among other venues.
Moreover, Nick is the author of Read ‘Em and Sleep: Mindfulness-Based Insomnia Relief and his writing has appeared in Psychology Today and ASCD Express. He is also the elected Research Chairperson of The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor.
Nick holds a Master of Divinity degree from Harvard University where he studied mindfulness and won The Billings Prize for inspiring behavioral change through positive humor. During his undergraduate studies, Nick earned a B.A. in English (Magna Cum Laude) from Georgetown University. He is a member of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD).
During his free time, Nick composes music, runs, and plays baseball.
"Delivered With Humor & Expertise, These Mindful Supports Are Second-To-None..."
- Mary Lisa Harper, Strategist, Mind Spark